What is a Content Delivery Network (CDN)
A CDN is a collection of servers distributed across multiple locations to deliver content more efficiently to users. The server selected for delivering content to a specific user is typically based on a measure of network proximity. For example, the server with the fewest network hops or the server with the quickest response time is chosen.. .
CDN Data Centers Locations
( 70 points of presence worldwide and more than 1,600 peering ).
- North America : Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Neward, Phoenix, San Francisco, San Jose/Sunnyvale, Seattle and Toronto.
- South America : Rio de Janeiro and São Paolo
- Europe : Amsterdam, Brussels, Frankfurt, London and Paris.
Key Benefits of CDN solution include
- HTTP Progressive Acceleration Downloading
- WordPress Acceleration
- Enhanced security for your content
- Real-time reporting and analytics
- Instant account provisioning